14 January, 2011

New Zodiac sign 2011

Your zodiac sign may not actually be your zodiac sign anymore.

Due to changes in the Earth's alignment the dates of many zodiac signs have changed, there may be a 13th zodiac sign called Ophiuchus.

The 12 signs were designated to different periods of the year almost 3,000 years ago, when astrology began, and since then the Earth's position in relation to the sun has changed.

I am a little confused about this because I am a Capricorn and now a Sagittarius what if somebody wants to know my zodiac sign or shall I still follow my daily horoscope in the newspapers?

While the sign many people were born under may now be different, it shouldn't affect horoscope readings, according to NBC. Accordingly, if you will give birth this November 30 - December 17, 2011 your baby's zodiac should be the new zodiac sign of Ophiuchus.

See if your Zodiac sign has changed below.

The New Dates:

Capricorn:      January 20 - February 16
Aquarius:      February 16 - March 11
Pisces:      March 11 - April 18
Aries:      April 18 - May 13
Taurus:      May 13 - June 21
Gemini:      June 21 - July 20
Cancer:      July 20 - August 10
Leo:      August 10 - September 16
Virgo:      September 16 - October 30
Libra:      October 30 - November 23
Scorpio:      November 23 - 29
Ophiuchus:      November 29 - December 17
Sagittarius:      December 17 - January 20

I'm a Capricorn and always will be - whether I believe in it or not....

What next - We add a new month for the month that we have lost? or the Chinese adding a new animal for their system.



17 comments:

EMOTERA said...

I really HAAATTEEE IT! urgh. Still want to be Gemini.

TAMBAY said...

hmmm parekoy, nagkapareho kayo ng topic ni parekoy axl..

gandan araw sayo

twelveounces said...

me too...gusto ko gemini pa rin ako :( yoko ng taurus lolz

Rhodey said...

wow... ibig sabihin gemini na ako ngayon?... hehehehe

Adang said...

oo nga daw, pina panuod ko nga ngayon yan sa TV patrol, Aquarius nko ngayon

nyabach0i said...

SHET LIBRA NA AKO???!?!?! NOOOOOOO. masaya akong scorpio ako!

Bino said...

so ang scorpio ay para lang sa apat na araw? hehehe di daw to totoo sabi sa balita.

Ka-Swak said...

virgo na ako???

i still like Libra! matatatalino daw ang Libra eh hehehe!

Diamond R said...

from pisces to aquarius. May relationship pa rin. lahat ng mga characters mo reflects talaga sa kung anong sodiac sign mo no wonder a lot of people are into it. di naman ako naniniwala na ito na ang gawin mong gabay para mabuhay ka. Ikaw pa rin ang gagawa kung ano ang gusto mo.

Noah G said...

from gemini to taurus. ayoko maniwala. ahaha. this is all over the blogosphere :)

Reymos said...

I dont know but I will check if this new zodiac sign is meant for me... from archer to ophi? Thanks for sharing!

Nimmy said...

ang hirap i-pronounce nung bagong sign! hahahaha.

Reymos said...

I lived in Belfast for almost 4.5 yrs for my PhD. I came back to Northern Ireland from US as a tourist now for few months and look for opportunities elswhere.

Reymos said...

With your query about my residence back in the Phils, I grew up in Sibuyan Island, Romblon. During my college days, I lived in Makati and after that, I moved around Mandaluyong and Quezon City while working. Most of the time, I did travel and study abroad (Thailand, Australia, and UK). You can find out more about professional career at:

http://digitalnvironmentalist.blogspot.com/

Sorry to note that, Im having difficulty in browsing your blogsite. Unfortunately, it is not user-friendly because of ads links, or maybe only with my laptop.

Jhiegzh said...

this zodiac signs is another story!....

Ruby said...

i'm a libran but now i'm a virgo??!! huwwatt?? O.o although i'm not an avid fanatic of horoscopes (because most are irrelevant and inconsistent) but i'm gonna stick to being a libra XD

Unknown said...

nice post. I'm checking out my horoscope :)

Post a Comment

Field of Dreams Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger