14 January, 2011

Friendliest blogger finalist

Before I forget, I would like to say thanks to Jhiegzh once again for nominating me in The Annual Kalsada Blog (TABA) Awards 2010 for Friendliest Blogger of the Year and now I am one of the finalist.

Such a great honor to become a finalist! Though we are 13 finalist and all of them are very good blogger I am confident that we are still in good friends afterall. I am not a famous blogger but I know I am friendly by nature.

My deep appreciation to all my co-bloggers out there who cast their vote for me, truly you can count on me. And to Zyra for your effort to make us bloggers united in your brilliant idea for making blogging more fantastic which lead us to continue writing. Good luck to all of us and happy blogging!

3 comments:

eMPi said...

Good luck, Roy!

TAMBAY said...

GUdluck parekoy ang congrats sa lahat ng finalist

Roh said...

congrats roy! magkalaan pa pala tayo jan ^^

Post a Comment

Field of Dreams Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger