03 January, 2011

TABA Awards 2010 for Bloggers

I was nominated as Friendliest Blogger of the Year by Jhiegzh for TABA Awards 2010. I was inspired to nominate also for deserving bloggers who inspire all readers in sharing their brilliant thought and idea through blogging.

And here's my nominees:

Best Personal Post of the Year: Anacleto Cifra Romana,
The Backpack Man For making me more inspired on his every personal post.

Best Blog Design Alexander Catiero,
A Boy Named Xander Make it simple and pleasant to all his readers.

Best Kikay Blog Design Leah
My Taste Treasure Lots of flowers most interestingly for readers.

Friendliest Blogger of the Year Lhan
Notbuk ni Lhan He first introduce to me this awarding body and make friends.

Madramang Blogger of the Year Emotera
EMOTERA Every post makes me think of her.

Best Post of the Year Jhiegzh
Something to Brood Over He nominate me as a Friendliest Blogger, and I can feel it in his post he is true to his self.

In my nominees for TABA Awards 2010, I could make friends to all my co-bloggers by giving them recognition for all their efforts and make blogging fantastic for all.

15 comments:

Call Me Xander said...

Thanks for this roy.. I really appreciate it..

The Backpack Man said...

Thank you so much Roy, i really appreciate it.. twice nako nimo gitagaan ug award ba, bukad na kaayo nako ba... God bless you Roy and happy new year.

Roy said...

You have a great blog. You inspire me also. Thanks

Roh said...

salamat roy! thanks for the nominations! by the way nasubmit mo na ba to? ^^

Roy said...

I have submitted this already but it says "Your comment is awaiting moderation." Please check what's wrong or did they got my nominees, Thanks Lhan.

Bino said...

congratulations sa mga nominees :D

Mayet said...

goodluck sa yo!

Anonymous said...

Nyahaha! Napasali pala ako dito.. hihi. Salamat po. =)

Axl Powerhouse Network said...

sayang wala ko.. but anyway im so happie on that nominees.. wishing the goodluck on you :D

Unknown said...

wow goodluck sa inyo.....cngrats

footballscoretoday said...

wow...what a awards...congrats...

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog,....

Diamond R said...

like this mode of nominating bloggers.I took it lightly only later on i know that those PEBA are something that you must be proud if you got one.

Diamond R said...

at syempre itong TABA awards. Kaya suportahan natin ang kanilang mga ginagawa.Bago lang ako sa blogging community kasa di ko alam ang mga awarding bodies na ito. Tulad ng Academy awards or Famas pala ang hatid nilang saya sa mga bloggers.O ano?

Bino said...

and i'm inviting you to be part of the 4th PEBA 2011. :)

Post a Comment

Field of Dreams Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger