13 January, 2011

My post-birthday post

I wasn't being able to post this earlier because I'm too busy this week and went to London in my college after my birthday.

Well, t'was a night of my birthday when my brother-in-law took me to a Chinese Restaurant with my sister and baby Thomas to celebrate my birthday. 

We had a simple dinner and I enjoy every taste of the food. At first, i choose from the menu and I havn't idea for the food to choose so I just select and hoping that it's fine and delicious. Good I had a right choice after all.

I use chopsticks instead of spoon so that i could really feel that we are in a Chinese restaurant and I firmly believe that it is extremely beneficial for me to know how to use chopsticks. It's hard at first to hold every single food in a stick but I want to learn so I keep on going until we've finished all the food. I can tell you that Chinese food actually tastes better when you eat it with chopsticks.

Finally, i am ready to set off after the dinner when suddenly the waiter brings a small cake on our table with a candle. I was surprise and the waiter thought its baby Thomas Birthday so we laugh and they give it to me and I blow the candle. A little bit shy but just for fun and I feel not getting older then, it seems I am getting younger with the cake!

I can't remember when I had a cake on my birthday, I think I havn't since child, oh poor little boy! But it’s ok because I was lucky I celebrate it in a winter wonderland of England. Hope to see you all on my next birthday! More blessings to come…

 

10 comments:

uno said...

happy birthday po... belated pla... ako din im gonna post some pics gayahin kita ah...

i have a plan to attend the world youth day sa spain balak ko sana magstay sa europe for a while pede dumalaw? joke... plano plang nmn...

Bino said...

belated happy birthday to you :)

Superlivy29 said...

Happy belated birthday

Anonymous said...

Kuya.. Happy birthday po!!! Hope you had fun on your birthday. God bless po. =)

bddy said...

how old are u na.

Roh said...

belated happy birthday kuya roy! ^^ sana sa next bday mo invite mo naman kame ^^

Diamond R said...

belated happy birthday bro. I can relate to you pag dating sa mga birthday and cakes. ang nakakatuwa sa mga ganyan the effort of other people to show their love.

Jhiegzh said...

Pareng ROy, wishing you all the best in life! Its been nice meeting you here in the blogosphere! Stay the same and belated happy birthday!

Ka-Swak said...

belated happy birthday po!

wishing u happiness, peace of mind and most of all good health with ur family....

Bino said...

and di kita nabati ng happy birthday :D

Post a Comment

Field of Dreams Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger