18 January, 2011

Great 3D experience on The Green Hornet

It has been my plan before to watch a 3D Film in Manila but I simply couldn't due to a heavy loads of work in my visa application and I need to spend hours to watch a movie.

I'm very curious on 3D because I heard alot of stuff which makes it different from a regular film like wearing 3D glasses, the effects, etc... though its quiet expensive. 

Today, somebody treat me to watch movie and don't have an idea of great movie to watch. At the cinema called VUE, he said if I would like "The Green Hornet" and then I said yes not because of the characters (I have only known Cameron Diaz) but because it was a 3D movie.

Such a great experienced I had! I was amazed, 3D movies bring the screen alive with the awesome 3D effect. I definitely have the most amazing movie experience and it was also a great film.

In the Green Hornet, Britt Reid (Seth Rogen) is the son of LA's most prominent and respected media magnate and perfectly happy to maintain a directionless existence on the party scene - until his father (Tom Wilkinson) mysteriously dies, leaving Britt his vast media empire. Striking an unlikely friendship with one of his father's more industrious and inventive employees, Kato (Jay Chou), they see their chance to do something meaningful for the first time in their lives: fight crime. To get close to the criminals, they come up with the perfect cover: they'll pose as criminals themselves.




5 comments:

Diamond R said...

di pa ako nakakatry manood ng 3d. Nice experienced

Sendo said...

i so wanna watch this movie!!! gusto ko sa imax!! hehe

Unknown said...

enjoy manood ng 3D medyo mahal nga lang hehe!

Bino said...

is it really good?

TAMBAY said...

di ko pa natry, ang mahal kasi hehehe

Post a Comment

Field of Dreams Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger