24 January, 2011

Blogging achieved goals

Here I am after the longest years of my life; I am finally on the continent of Europe with no plans yet to go back to the Philippines.

Life's abroad is not always a bed of roses but full of misery and loneliness. I work abroad not only for myself but for my family most of the time. Aside from working hard and my new environment, loneliness is one of the toughest hurdles to overcome.

I am starting to miss my family, the people especially in my school days, though there are now many ways to communicate or contact them thanks to social networking (Facebook, Tweeter, YM, etc). I am thinking to write my own online journal to share to them things goods and bads I've noticed about life, career, and just about anything else involved with my recent move to the UK and how it all translate to me.

Since the time I start blogging, they keep following on me because they said every post was very informative and they know how life's could be. They are all my inspiration to keep on writing and I am very happy every comments they leave. In blogging, it affects my whole life here. Every time I am writing and expressing my thought and ideas on my blog it feels me very relaxing and my lonesome and tiredness from work goes away.

My goal in blogging is to keep my family get closer because we are very far from each other; 2 lives in Riyadh, 1 in Hawaii, me and my sister here in UK and my family in the Philippines. We have both our own blogs and we keep sharing whether bad or good news in our every life and to the whole family as well. I can achieve this goal through constant blogging with all the interesting facts about what's life abroad and by visiting our blogs to keep our family relations comes close.


Coolbuster.net ExtraBLOGanza Contest
CONTEST SPONSORS:

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. Got your entry Roy. Good luck!

Bino said...

good luck! hope you win :)

TAMBAY said...

gudluck parekoy.. :)

Ka-Swak said...

nice...goodluck po!

Diamond R said...

I have a chat with my younger bro in Al Khobar lately. and we both complaining of the cold climate this month. ang hirap matulog. napag usapan namin yong lugar like UK kung papaano niyo nahahandle ang lamig. pareho kami wlang masabi. for sure di madali. Mahirap man alam kong kakayanin mo ito dahil masaya ka sa gusto mo. Keep it up.Inshallah everything will be fine.

Michael said...

Goodluck roy!

Show Me Your Look Today

Be safe wherever you are!

Roy said...

Hi guys, why not join this contest? It's fun.

Unknown said...

wow nice post :) im sure you're gonna win :)

halojin said...

kuya magandang gabi.... ganda po ng entry mo ah.. kuya Good luck po ah... hope you will this contest! Good bless you always!

PSYCHABLES said...

Good luck into your journey!

Papabear said...

I got some trouble in my first comment >.< sorry about that... My mother is also in Europe Greece, she's an OFW she works for my future ^_^ I am proud that I have a mother like her, your family too is sure very proud of you sir, OFW's are considered HERO ^_^ Mabuhay

Anonymous said...

Malungkot talaga pag nasa ibang bansa ano po... ganun talaga. May God bless you and your family always.

Roy said...

Thank you for all your comments guys. I know you too have your own good story, share it now while having fun this contest. Inshallah

Rico De Buco said...

goodluck sau sana manalo ka at manlibre ka hahaha
salamat sa pagfollow po

Asiong32 said...

san ka sa UK Roy if you dont mind me asking...gustong gusto ko rin kasing makapunta at makapagtrabaho sa UK...u

E•M•O•T•E•R•A said...

awwww... nice post. :) blogging is better than other social networking sites. :)

btw, visit my page you have an award! :)

emoteramuch

avatarlady said...

Wow. Thanks for sharing it up. I'll definitely join. Btw, what's your netbook's model?

Joel Bangahon said...

thanks for adding me in the FB group - Proudly Pinoy Bloggers.

alohagems said...

How to submit entry Loy?

alohagems said...

oh I got it! But I need supports from friends. I will return any favor!
Hope it's not too late for me to join the contest.

Here is my entry : New Blogger Strategies and Goals .

kapitan said...

yup, blogging is a great outlet to share what's happening to you for your family to see.

and it's good to know that you're blogging on your 'alone' moments, that you're doing something constructive.

thanks!
-Nhoel of keywordspeak.com

Roy said...

Thanks Nhoel, you help me alot. Good luck too!

Pinoy Adventurista said...

like your entry... thanks... like my latest post? hehehe!!!

Jhiegzh said...

God Bless pareng Roy....May similarities din tau kung bakit nagblog ako!

halojin said...

nice entry kuya roy! ayos yan! Good luck po ang God bless sa lahat! kaya mo yan at wag mawalan ng pag asa! Go Go go!!

ladyguinevere28 said...

I am touch with your post. I am joining your Fun Blog Contest. Thank you and best wishes.

isp101 said...

I've joined the contest. Now, I earned 5 points, hehehe! tnx, ROY! =)

Bino said...

can't stop reading this entry cause i'll be away na rin from my family soon

chingoy, the great chef wannabe said...

blogging can be a great tool in expressing oneself. this can unload your thoughts and feelings; and really quite therapeutic too.

Post a Comment

Field of Dreams Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger