20 July, 2011

Restructure my personal blog

You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!
I'm trying to restructure my personal blog. I want to make this as simple, clean and pleasant to readers.

This means I will start to eliminate those some unnecessary widgets later on including my google adsense. And recently, I separate news blog and personal, in a blogging environment at least.

My main reason is to make this site concentrate on online marketplace that connects me directly with advertisers who will pay me to write posts about their products, services and websites on my own blog.


Presently I am on Blogsvertise, SponsoredReviews.com, Payperpost, Social Spark. Eversince my first blog I am earning on this which I can use to make this blog keep going. I'm still looking more sites which could earn me more and would like to share it to you as well.
You may like: Checkout my new restructured news blog.
I don't want to lose my google adsense because I am very much earning from it, so I decided to make additional sites which cater my google adsense and still keep earning, thanks to my readers who continue visit and read my posts and makes me inspired to make more than I could have.

Here's my other sites which you would like to visit:
  1. Pinoy News Blog - Pinoy news, the latest news from the Philippines.
  2. Blogger e-How - The Best Blog Widgets and great blog tips.
  3. Lupon Online - Lupon local online newspaper.
  4. Field of Dreams - on Tumblr

Here you go. I am happy to hear from you. I am continually looking at ways to improve www.Abdul-Hakeem.com my Field of Dreams.

Please share your opinion with me to help me optimize the site. Thanks.

3 comments:

Bino said...

cool sarap kumita sa blog diba? hehehe

Unknown said...

dami mo palang blog...
love reading your posts coz you are sharing from your experience in blogging, sana ako rin kumita hahaha

AJ Banda said...

just visited the news blog and placed a comment suggestion there.. :)

good luck po!

Post a Comment

Field of Dreams Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger