02 April, 2011

My fun blog contest

Way back on my previous years of blogging, I always encounter Credit/ Debit Card Payment every time I'm going to purchase or pay something on the net. Unfortunately, I can’t do this because I didn’t have Cards. When Paypal comes I had now the chance to get what I want to buy online because it doesn’t need a credit checks on me. My only problem is how to get credits on my Paypal account so that I could it use online?

My new Fun Blog could help increase your Paypal credits if you win every contest I have. In this little way, you can use now your Paypal like purchasing a domain name in your blog and whatsoever you want to buy online.

This is for all my fellow Pinoy bloggers who wish to have fun and more excitement in blogging. Not to be taken seriously, what’s important is we’re united as one and proud to be a blogger.

Come and visit my new blog, it’s all about fun and excitement!


4 comments:

The Backpack Man said...

tama ka pre, marami talaga purpose ung paypal katulad ngayon sa Ebay, tumatanggap na cla ng payment thru paypal...hehhhehe

Bino said...

paypal is a very secure way to pay. trust me

Bino said...

and glad to hear na marami nang internet merchants even airports ang tumatanggap ng paypal

Diamond R said...

turuan mo nga ako how it works kasi this is the safest way of paying on line instead of using your credit card

Post a Comment

Field of Dreams Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger